d2dx9_43.dll Missing Overview
For Windows 10 gamers, it is common for you to meet with this application failed to start because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem, especially when you are playing video games on Windows 10.
If this d3dx9_43.dll is missing Windows 10, you would be unable to run some apps as usual, like World of Tanks.
In the case where you cannot find the d3dx9_43.dll in Windows 10, there is much need for you to deal with this DLL file unavailable. But before you get deeper to solve this d3dx9_43.dll file issue, learn about its concept at the very beginning.
What is d3dx9_43.dll?
To be more specific, the d3dx9_43.dll is contained in Microsoft DirectX. And it is mainly used to enable Windows 10 games or video programs to run on Windows 10.
The d3dx9_43.dll error means that too much data overload your PC, thus leading to the d3dx9_43.dll missing or broken. Or for some people, some may encounter d3dx9_41.dll or d3dx9_42.dll error as well, the ways to fix d3dx9_43.dll not found also hold true for other DLL file problem.
How to Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing on Windows 10?
Since the d3dx9_43.dll is one of the Microsoft DirectX files and often works in some video programs, such as some games, it is feasible for you to try solutions from the perspective of Microsoft DirectX and video adapter.
Or to download d3dx9_43.dll Windows 10 is also open to you.
Now you can use the ways below to tackle Windows 10 d3dx9_43.dll this program can’t start.
Solution 1: Update Video Card Driver on Windows 10
The first and foremost thing you can do is managing to make sure your graphics card driver is the most up-to-date and works well with Windows 10.
In this way, you can take notice that the d3dx9_43 missing has been resolved successfully on Windows 10. Now to download and update the video card driver, you may as well turn to Windows Device Manager for help.
1. Go to Device Manager.
2. In Device Manager, expand Display adapters and then right click the graphics driver to Update driver.
3. Then decide to Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. Device Manager will have found you the updated and compatible video card driver for Windows 10.
As long as the graphics card driver, like Intel HD graphics card and AMD card driver, has been updated, it is likely that the d3dx9_43.dll is missing disappeared as well from Windows 10.
Solution 2: Download DirectX End-user Runtime Web Installer
Next, if the DirectX is not compatible with the system or the d3dx9_43.dll file does not work in the DirectX, you are supposed to take measures to re-download the DirectX end-user runtime web installer on Windows 10. That is to let your DirectX be compatible with your PC.
1. Navigate to the Microsoft official site.
2. In this site, in the search bar on the top right corner, type in DirectX End-user Runtime Web Installer and hit Enter to go for it.
3. Then in the following window, select the first choice – Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from the official site.
4. Next, scroll down to locate Download End-User Runtime Web Installer and then select language. Then hit Download to get the DirectX downloaded on Windows 10.
5. Go with the instructions to finish installing Windows 10 DirectX.
By this token, along with the new DirectX on Windows 10, it is possible that the d3dx9_43.dll file can be recovered. You can download here the most updated DirectX on your PC to see if it works.
Solution 3: Copy another PC’s D3dx9_43.dll File
Now that it is the d3dx9_43.dll missing from your PC, you might as well choose to copy this DLL file from your friend’s PC and then paste it on your computer.
Therefore, d3dx9_43.dll unavailable will vanish from Windows 10. Here you need another PC whose d3dx9_43.dll file remains in Windows 10.
1. In another PC, open the File Explorer and then go to C:\Windows\System32.
2. Then on this PC, in System32 folder, in the search bar, type in d3dx9_43.dll to figure it out.
3. Right click d3dx9_43.dll to Copy it.
4. On your PC which ran into d3dx9_43.dll is missing, go to the System32 folder as well and right click the blank space here to Paste the copied d3dx9_43.dll file here. Under this circumstance, you would be enabled to play games with graphics card involved.
And the d3dx9_43.dll has come back to Windows 10 from missing.
Solution 4: Check for Windows 10 Updates
In line with the various problems on Windows 10, Microsoft has released new versions of Windows system with more powerful and trouble-avoiding features. In this way, in terms of Windows 10 d3dx9_43.dll is not found in the System32 folder, checking for Windows 10 updates can be somewhat helpful.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Under Windows Update, click Check for updates to make sure you have enjoyed the new features offered by Microsoft.
Once the updates have been installed on Windows 10, perhaps you can also observe the presence of d3dx9_43.dll file and start your video games as well.
Solution 5: Download D3dx9_43.dll Windows 10
At last, if you have tried all the methods above to solve d3dx9_43.dll not found error, but to no avail, maybe you have to download the d3dx9_43.dll file by yourself online.
If the program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer, try reinstalling the program to fix this problem lingers on Windows 10, make attempts to get the file you need.
Navigate to DLL official site and enter the file name of d3dx9_43.dll to download it.
The instant you installed the d3dx9_43.dll file on Windows 10, the file missing error message will perish and you would be able to enjoy the video games as you like.
In summary, when it comes to this d3dx9_43.dll not found error, your goal is to recover it. You can choose to copy it from another PC and then paste it on your problematic computer or try to download it directly from the official site.