MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is a common Blue Screen of death in Windows 10, 8, 7. It may happens in many conditions such as playing game, just rebooting computer, browsing a webpage, etc. This is a nettlesome question. But the next are solutions you can fix it.
Solution 1: Run System File Checker
If your computer occurs the blue screen of death error, maybe it is the system file faulty, so you scan your computer system file and fix it.
1. Right-click your start menu and choose Command Prompt (Admin) to open the window.
2. In this window, type sfc /scannow and then press Enter.
The whole process will last several minutes, and what you need to do is wait. After finished, Windows will show you three possible results. If there are integrity violations, Windows will fix it automatically.
If it cannot solve your problem, go ahead to find another way.
Solution 2: Windows Memory Diagnostic
The MEMORY_MAMAGEMENT is absolutely related to the RAM, so check the Windows RAM is necessary.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Change control panel to large icon mode, and you will see more items. Then choose Administrative Tools.
3. In all control panel items, click Windows Memory Diagnostic to run this Windows tool.
4. Choose the item Restart now and check for problems (recommended).
5. Your computer will restart automatically and it will enter a process to test the RAM.
6. When the test is completed, the computer will reboot in normal mode and you will see the results to see if the RAM is error.
And there is another condition is if you are using a desktop and have two memory, you can try to pull out one of the memory and use only one memory to test if the Memory Management error appears or not. If one of the memory has problem, replace it with a new one.
Solution 3: Fix Faulty Drivers
Driver issue can cause Blue screen of death easily, especially the graphic driver. So try to find if there are problematic drivers and if yes, solve it.
2. Make sure the important drivers are up-to-date, especially the graphic driver and motherboard driver. Someone reported that after update the motherboard driver and graphic driver, the M EMORY_MANAGEMENT error disappears.
You can enter the manufacture’s website to download the latest graphic driver and motherboard driver to update it.
But if you have problem to find them by yourself, you can use Driver Doctor to help you. It is a professional Windows hardware driver scanner, downloader, and installer software.
After you install and run it on your computer, it will scan all your hardware devices including motherboard and its components. After that, it will provided the latest version of drivers for these devices. The whole process only need 4 steps.
Solution 4: Clean CMOS
Cleaning CMOS can help to fix the system problems or the hardware compatibility issues. And some people reported that clean CMOS help to solve their ASROCK motherboard MEMORY_MANAGEMENT blue screen error. So try to fix it by this way.
Cleaning CMOS means to reset the BIOS to the factory level. So you should press DEL or F2 to enter the computer BIOS window and reset it as defaults.
After you set it up, you can enter the Windows 10 normally. The error will not appear and in a loop again.
So you can solve the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT blue screen of death error now.